Printed plan set to scratch build the FlatRat 1/2A size electric control line trainer – as printed in the Winter 2016 issue of balsabuilder magazine.
- 22 in. x 34 in. printed plan set (folded)
See the construction article in Volume 1 | Issue 3 of balsabuilder magazine for more details
- Balsa wood sheet stock (3/32 in. and 3/16 in.)
- Plywood sheet stock (1/32 in. and 1/16 in.)
- Basswood strip stock (3/16 in. square)
- Covering film, 1-2 rolls AeroLITE
- Wing covering film, 2 PatchPaks AeroLITE (assumes painted fuselage and tail)
- Clear urethane or lacquer sealant.
- Control line handle with 30′ dacron lines
- Motor, Park BL-300 Motor (SUPA2204-14)
- ESC, 10A Brushless (SUP10AESC)
- Battery, 325mAh 7.4V LiPo
- Electric control line timer