balsabuilder – Issue 5 (spring 2017)
balsabuilder returns to your mail box in 2017 with all new Issue 5. This new issue of balsabuilder Magazine kicks off a series of technical articles that builds upon the basics presented in issues 1-4 and delves into CNC for the hobbyist. Issue 5 of balsabuilder features three exciting builds that are suitable for any skill level. Those who opted for our full delivery will see their magazine accompanied with full size plans for each of the build projects.
In this issue
- CNC for the hobbyist – we put the new X-Carve to work in our shop
- EZ plug wires add scale realism to your sport model.
- Cutting Metal Tubing
- End mill selection for balsa wood
Build It! (Featured Builds):
- Puddle Jumper weekend Dad and Lad project (Free Plan – included with base subscription)
- EZ Piet – Success with a sport scale Sky Scout (Full size plan)
- Downdraft Dust Table (Full size plan)