Wing Span | 18 in
Overall Length | 18 in
Wing Area | 100 in2
Flying Weight | 5 oz
Wing Loading | 7.2 oz/ft2
Controls Required | Control Line
Construction | Balsa / Ply
Category | Trainer
- Plans and Build instructions (Included within Volume 1 Issue 3 of BalsaBuilder)
- Laser cut fuselage, wing, and tail surfaces
- Bell crank, lead out wire, and pushrods.
- Wire stock and hardware for landing gear (wheels, tail skid, gear strap) .
- Wing covering film, 2 PatchPaks AeroLITE (assumes painted fuselage and tail)
- Clear urethane or lacquer sealant.
- Control line handle with 30′ dacron lines
- Motor, Park BL-300 Motor (SUPA2204-14)
- ESC, 10A Brushless (SUP10AESC)
- Battery, 325mAh 7.4V LiPo
- Electric control line timer